KATE UPTON AND SPORTS ILLUSTRATED.
Sorry Whitney, but once again the focus is not on you, even though you were found dead in your Beverly Hill's hotel room just a few days ago. It would seem that the trends have now shifted over to Kate Upton, who is gracing the cover of the Sport's Illustrated swimsuit edition. And even though Matt Bomer (Seriously?) has a stiffy, and is probably ordering Kate's free e-card as we speak, at least flower delivery is going thru the roof, since it is Valentines day.
Since this article is really going nowhere, instead I present to you, the Top Five Google trends for the day.
1. Apparently, Kate Upton is a popular choice, coming in at number one. Hard to believe that just a few days ago, Whitney Houston was the top story, but now is not even in the top twenty. Sad.
2. Coming in at number two, is Kate Upton Sports illustrated. The Sports illustrated swimsuit edition, is big news, and somehow the cover was leaked out onto the internet. I think the 18-22 YO men must be setting up these numbers.
3. Number three, is something named Nevis, although I had NO clue what or who that was, until I did a Google search myself. Maybe that’s why it comes in as number three, because nobody knows what that is. According to Wikipedia, Nevis is an island in the Caribbean Sea. It is located near the
northern end of the Lesser Antilles archipelago about 350 km
east-southeast of Puerto Rico. well, their ya go. Is that where the Swimsuit edition was Photographed ?
4. Matt Bomer. Apparently, he came out of the closet, to boost his career, and give it a little nudge. With all the media attention Gay rights groups have been getting lately, his timing could not have been better. Of course, the hunky heartthrob has broken the hearts of American women, but what the heck, everyone knows his name now.
5. Chocolate covered strawberries. Hmm, wonder why THIS could be number five, Maybe because it is Valentines day.
Well there you have it, the top five Google trends, and what is hot On valentines day. Funny, I almost expected the term "Valentines day" to be number one.