Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Street article's

 I guess I really shouldn’t complain too much, since it IS a free service, and gets your articles and links out their, but I just have to say, that it is pretty frustrating, when you have an article that is already published, and then get a recommendation to add a picture or graphic to your article, from the editor of the site. Once I did that, then suddenly an article that had been posted for several months, was suddenly rejected, apparently because even thought the article was about online survey sites, suddenly it wasn’t okay to write articles promoting online survey sites, which was just a bit frustrating to me.  Then, even after I had removed the graphic, they have rejected every attempt by me to republish the article.
 I am truly struggling with writing, and it takes a lot of effort on my part, even to write simple things like this Blog. I know I make it look easy, but it really isn’t. A normal 500+ word article takes anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour and a half to complete.
 At any rate, whoever the heck is reading all this, should really consider therapy, or mind altering drugs, for repeatedly exposing themselves to this gibberish.

No comments:

Post a Comment