Friday, February 3, 2012

Site hits

Here it is, the beginning of February, and my site has almost 2500 hits already. I cant not believe that in just 2 short months, my Blog would be this popular, and have that many people interested in what I have to say on this Blog. I am still researching different methods that can be used to generate money through online marketing, and using InboxDollars and sendearnings to make money, although it is still at a part time income. I have also started using CommisionJunction to start putting more advertisements on my page, and hopefully I have placed content on their that may be of interest to the people that visit my Blog. It is all commision, so the more clicks I get, the more I make. I hope to be up to over 100 hits a day soon, right now averaging about 85 hits a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment