Monday, February 6, 2012

Inbox dollars

As some of you may know, I have been promoting the inboxdollars web site for some time now. As I have tried to explain in my posts, this site will not, i repeat, will not make you rich by any means. I spend about an hour a day, in the morning doing a few surveys, reading emails and doing a few tasks, and have generated a modest income from doing so. It is frustrating, because when you first start, you have to wait up to 3 months before you can see your first paycheck. The gratifying part, is that after you DO get your first check in the mail, you only have to wait a week for the next check to arrive. After your first check. you also reach "GOLD" membership, which presents you with more money making opportunities. From that point on, for every person you refer with your link, you make 10% for every dollar they make. Plus, once a month they give you an automatic referall of a new person, so if they go viral, and start making big dollars, you get 10% of that. I realize, like I have said many times, that this is not going to make me rich, and if that is what you are looking for, then you might as well move on, because this isnt the site to do that. You can use my plan, and generate some money, to help buy a few extra groceries every month, or fill your tank, or pay a few bills, that is about all you are going to get. .If you want to get rich for doing nothing, then this isnt the place to look. I am working on different ways that a person could make a decent income, using different methods that are online, but honestly have not found it yet either. One of my goals, with inboxdollars, is to start marketing it more. I spend an hour a day, working on my own surveys, then spend the rest of the day promoting the site using my referal link. What this does, is make me more money, for doing nothing other than spamming the link once or twice a day. Not hard to do at all. For every person I refer, i make 10% of whatever income they make. Imagine if I had 10 people making 30 dollars a month. That works out to an extra 30 dollars a day for doing hardly anything. Now, imagine if in a years time, I have 100 people, or 1000 people all doing that ? See where this is going ? I will right more on how this works, and other marketing idea's as I find out what works and what doesnt. In the meantime, be sure to sign up for inboxdollars here, and start refering your friends and sending the link everywhere you can, as we build up a network. And dont get frustrated, just get into a routine of spending just 30-60 minutes a day plowing thru it, and you will see results. it may take a little time, but if you can just stick with it, it will pay off. have a great day, Theron

No comments:

Post a Comment