Sunday, February 12, 2012

Rhode Island Lottery.

                                 336.4 million dollar lotto ticket

Could this be yours ?
It looks like the folks over in Rhode Island, are getting a bit excited over the states powerball rhode island lottery this week. The lottery, or lotto jackpot has hit 336.4 Million dollars, rolling over from last weeks 173 Million, that no one had won.
 According to wjon.com, The powerball multimillionaire has not stepped forward and the lottery has not said where the winning ticket was sold. To win, the player had to match all of Saturday’s five numbers, 1-10-37-52-57, and Powerball number 11.

Powerball is played in 42 states, Washington, D.C., and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
 You just have to wonder, just how much cash will the winner receive for the 336.4 million, and how much taxes on 336.4 million dollars is.  Whatever the case, I wish that I was holding a 336.4 million dollar lotto ticket in my greedy little hands right now.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! If you won man, don't forget about me, LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I were to win this, I would buy my own little island in the S. Pacific somewhere, and set up a tiki hut to play on my ham radio gear all day.

      Delete