Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome to my Blog

 Good morning, and welcome to my Blog. First off, I would like to say welcome, to all the new people that signed up for InboxDollars this week, and offer a few pointers. I have found that with InboxDollars, as well as any other survey or work at home offering, that although it is great to be able to work from your own home, in your pajama's from your computer, that you are really better off if you treat it like a real job. You will find yourself being a lot more productive. You start at a certain time, determined by you of course, and then stick with that, to see how it works for you. I have found that by starting at 8AM, that it works for me. I take a lunch break at 11:30 to 12:30, then work till 5PM. I also make sure that I am up, fully dressed, with a snort of coffee in my hand, as I "go to work".
 One thing to keep in mind, is that this method will not make you rich, in any way. It is to be considered part time work at best. You can make money with it, and you will get out of it what you put into it, and that is all. If you signed up with some unreal expectation of becoming rich instantly, overnight, for little effort, then you have come to the wrong place. You just have to find the thing that you enjoy doing the most, and then peak how well you do it. For me, I like the paid emails. Even thought they dont pay a lot, I can plow thru them in about 2 seconds at a time. They just dont send enough of them in a days time, for me to make any real money. But if you consider that I spend a total of around 5 minutes, and can make several dollars just doing that, it pays.
 The point is, just have fun doing it, and find other things you can do as well, and then set yourself up a schedule, during the day.  I hope you enjoy the experience as much as i have, and profitable. Thanks for reading, Theron

No comments:

Post a Comment