Friday, December 23, 2011

Teri and Christmas

 I have a feeling, deep down inside, that this is going to be a good christmas this year. Last year, we couldnt afford to buy anything for each other, and barely scraped enough money together to buy present's for the kids, which really wasnt much. They did appreciate the fact that, if nothing else, we are al together as a family, we have our health, and a roof over our heads with a full belly. Life isnt always easy when you live in the poverty level, but we truly have everything we need, and a few luxuries.
 This year, I have been scraping together money thru this blog, driving traffic to it, and selling a lot of my electronics on E-bay, to afford a decent present for Teri, my girlfriend. She is such an understanding woman, and loves me just the way I am.  She is a very good woman, and we have a lot of fun, even if we dont have much else. I am blessed to have her in my life, and can always put a smile on her face. So, I am really excited that I was able to get her a really nice present this year. I know she is going to love it, and she will be able to use it year round. I cant say what it is, because she is a brat and reads my blog (HEHE), but I will post WHAT the present was on Monday.
 Happy Holidays, and Merry Christmas to all, and thank you for reading my Blog. Theron

1 comment:

  1. OH NO...I am the one who is blessed...you are such an awesome and handsome man... LOVE YOU....
    Thank you.... I can hardly wait to see what it is ..that big red box under the tree...NOT even a charlie brown tree like last years...LOL.

    ReplyDelete