Friday, December 30, 2011

My Blog

 Since I started writing this Blog a while back, i have noticed that I am not getting a lot of hits, unless I am actively spamming the link to it in every venue I can find. When i stop, the hit's drop off sharpely. I am sure that by now, some people have to be getting tired of me spamming my links all over the internet, especially on Google+ and Facebook. At this point, i have to wonder if it may be the content that I am writing about. I will be starting to scour the internet on a daily basis, looking for interesting topics to write about, starting next week, but until then, I am asking everyone that views this BLog to leave a comment, and mention just what they would like to see more of on this Blog.
Thanks for reading, and Happy new year, Theron

No comments:

Post a Comment